|Monday:||12:00 PM - 5:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||8:00 AM - 11:30 AM|
|2:00 PM - 4:30 PM|
|Thursday:||12:00 PM - 4:30 PM|
|Friday:||2:00 PM - 4:30 PM|
- If you are on a weekly schedule you can get your injections every 4-10 days without a dosage change.
- If you are on a maintenance schedule you can get your injections every 11-25 days, depending on your symptoms. This will be discussed at your annual visit.
- In the event of severe weather please call to see if the office is open.
- If it is necessary for you to come outside of regular injection hours, please call first and expect to wait until a nurse is available.
- The office is closed on Wednesday afternoons.
See Holiday Schedule for allergy injection hours during the holidays.
See Subcutaneous Immunotherapy/Allergy Injections for more information about allergy injections.